Screen brightness is the cause of insomnia and eyestrain. But lots of apps in recent times are adding support for the dark theme.
iTunes is one such app that can be accessed in a dark theme. By default, the iTunes interface is bright, white and it looks attractive during the day. However, it is the same all the time and it especially holds true during the night. It is difficult to view the iTunes interface when at low light or at night.
Fortunately, iTunes added dark mode support and it is not only visually appealing but also user-friendly for the user’s eyes. By enabling iTunes dark mode, the bright interface will get a darker appearance. Find more information on how to enable iTunes dark mode from here.
iTunes Dark Mode
Dark mode on this app functions the same as the normal dark mode. i.e., the bright light or the interface will get a dark theme or background. With this, the letters on iTunes will get white colour while the background will be black. Enabling dark mode on iTunes will save your eyes from blue light, eye strain and get away from sleep issues.
How to use iTunes Dark Mode?
The steps given below will guide you set dark mode.
iTunes Night Mode on MacOS
Make sure your Mac PC has updated with macOS Mojave to enable dark mode.
Note: Updating to Mojave will enable the dark mode by default. However, if you have skipped the steps, then do the procedure given below.
- Press the Apple logo from the left corner of the screen.
- Select System Preferences from the list of options.
- Tap on General on the System preferences window.
- Choose Dark in Appearance section on General window, choose Dark Mode
- Launch iTunes on Mac and it will be available in the night mode.
Tip! To enable dark mode only during the night, select System Preferences > choose Desktop & Screen Saver option. On the next screen, select Dynamic Desktop (window showing day and night icon)
Also Read: Best Roku private channels 2020
iTunes Dark Mode on Windows PC
Follow the steps given below on Windows PC to enable dark theme and use iTunes.
- Use Windows 10 search bar to launch Settings from Start, select Settings
- Select Personalization option, choose Personalization
- Choose Colors on the next screen, tap on Colors
- Select Dark option under Choose your default app mode, choose Dark Mode
- Now launch iTunes on your Windows PC, and it will be available in the dark theme
Leave a comment below if you have any issues, Enjoy.